Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inconsistent Calls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nomad34
Spectator
Spectator

Inconsistent Calls Empty
PostSubject: Inconsistent Calls   Inconsistent Calls EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 pm

There is a lot of inconsistency amongst the officials far as rough driving goes. I personally dont think the 99j should of have been black flagged. He should of got a warning at the most. i see many other cars bumping and rubbing out there and no one is sending them to the back.
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

Inconsistent Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconsistent Calls   Inconsistent Calls EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm

What race were you at?? He didn't get black flagged, he got sent to the back of the pack. There is a brake pedal right next to the throttle pedal, sometime you need to just tap it every once in a while. The officials....they can't see EVERYthing all the time, there is a few that they need to keep a better eye on though. That is for sure.
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

Inconsistent Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconsistent Calls   Inconsistent Calls EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I agree with both of you guys, butt i did see some hitting with the 74 car and some others.
Back to top Go down
johnsonmotorsports99
Veteran
Veteran
johnsonmotorsports99

Inconsistent Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconsistent Calls   Inconsistent Calls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:58 am

dojo wrote:
What race were you at?? He didn't get black flagged, he got sent to the back of the pack. There is a brake pedal right next to the throttle pedal, sometime you need to just tap it every once in a while. The officials....they can't see EVERYthing all the time, there is a few that they need to keep a better eye on though. That is for sure.

they need to remove break pedals from mini stocks and american stocks they dont go fast enough need a brake pedal lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inconsistent Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconsistent Calls   Inconsistent Calls Empty

Back to top Go down

Inconsistent Calls
Page 1 of 1