Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander10z
Spectator
Spectator

BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE Empty
PostSubject: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Caddy American Stock # 10z for sale or trade. This car won opening night this year with a rookie driver and runs up front every week. The car also won the open American Stock show last year in Bako. I have to sell this car due to the economy it’s not a performance issue. The car is a Johnson/Irwin built car. The car was raced ¾ of a season last year (#72) and all of this year so far. The motor is strong and have had no issues with it. Also going to include all my extra parts which are a transmission, rear end, 1 axle, 2 rims and tires, and a vinyl cutter to name a few things. I’m also willing to include my new 2008 Brock’s Trailer. The trailer has ramps and brakes on both axles and was purchased for $3,800.00 in March of this year. I also have a two rack tire rack that just needs to be installed to the trailer I just finished painting it yesterday so it’s in great shape. Let me know what you want and I will let you know a price.

If you’re interested in a trade I’m looking for a 70’s Chevy/GMC C 10 or any kind of car that I can build into a hot rod must be smog exempt, and can be in any condition. I’m also interested in any kind of street bike.

Thanks
Garrett

garrettzander@gmail.com

https://2img.net/h/i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww207/usafviking74/1strace.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww207/usafviking74/RaceCar035.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww207/usafviking74/RaceCar033.jpg
Back to top Go down
childress72mod
Crew
Crew
childress72mod

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

how much are you selling the car for by itself
Back to top Go down
Zander10z
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
childress72mod
Crew
Crew
childress72mod

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm

OK thanks!
Back to top Go down
Johnson26
Crew
Crew
Johnson26

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

hey garrett dont sell it. keep it. let ur brother race it or ur dad..
Back to top Go down
Zander10z
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

I offered it to my brother more than a few times, yeah I might let my Dad try it... I know hes good for the money if he wrecks it. I dont want to sell it but I have to find fuel money some where for work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE   BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE Empty

Back to top Go down

BAKO AMERICAN STOCK 10Z FOR SALE OR TRADE
Page 1 of 1