Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike hartman
Spectator
Spectator

wANTED:  MINI DWARF DRIVER Empty
PostSubject: wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER   wANTED:  MINI DWARF DRIVER EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Looking for a mini-dwarf driver for next season, 2010 schedule at Bakersfield Speedway. Have new, race ready, competitive car, but I am missing the key ingredient.....a good driver. If you son/daughter can meet the requirements, and they have that "little extra" that winning drivers posses, this might be for you. Will require considerable time investment, travel and dedication to the points chase. If you meet the below requirements, give me a call at the following. Lets talk!! Mike H. at 949-632-3230

Requirements: Must be local to Bakersfield area. 10-11 years old 60 - 75 lbs. max weight. Must fit inside the mini dwarf itself- very tall or short will not work here. Some history of racing involvement preferred. Must possess own safety equipment. Must have full family support, ability to travel at times. Must be able to accept disappointment at times - both winning and loseing. Possible go kart driving in the future. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AaronStewart
Admin
Admin
AaronStewart

PostSubject: Re: wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER   wANTED:  MINI DWARF DRIVER EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:40 am

I bet if we take the roof off I could fit in it.
Back to top Go down
https://bakersfieldspeedway.forumotion.com
Tate #62
Crew
Crew
Tate #62

PostSubject: Re: wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER   wANTED:  MINI DWARF DRIVER EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 pm

i know of a kid that is dying to drive a mini dwarf that has the winning spirit i will have his dad give you a call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER   wANTED:  MINI DWARF DRIVER Empty

Back to top Go down

wANTED: MINI DWARF DRIVER
Page 1 of 1