Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BULL SHIT!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

what the hell was up with the 99 getting sent to the back of the pack saturday night. when he and his brother or cousin were racing clean the whole time. i was up in the stands sitting buy there family when it happends it was a bull shit call. someone inform me on what happend. a little bump and run isnt bad. its dirt racing come on now.
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Who are you??
Thats exactly what i was thinking. bull shitt call. he did nothing wrong.
I agree with thiis guy!! cheers
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm

lets just put it this way, the yellow car is the car i raced back in 2005, names cory im gonna be coming back out to have alittle fun, but the thing is that there was way more rough driving from other people out there then he was doing. i wish people would quit picking FREAKIN TRACK PETS JUST CAUSE THERE POINT LEADERS/ it was a bull shit call and if anyone has anything else to say please do so. i was sitting in the exit of turn 4 with there family i member is grandfather or someone getting pissed saying it was a bull shit call. and i stongly agree.

also THIS IS RACING BOYS U ARE GOIN TO BUMP EXPECIALLY SINCE U HAVE A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR. ITS POINT AND DRIVE. IF U WE ALL HAD REAR WHEEL DRIVE THE PROBLY WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. BUT SINCE U CAN BASICALLY STEAR UR WAY OUT OF A WRECK. THEY STILL BLACK FLAG U FOR HARDLY BUMPING OR SOMEHTING
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Look in The Pit section under Late Calls. I commented on this When I got home Saturday night. Why does it take 5 yellow laps to make a call, and then they finally said they were dicussing it on the radio??? Kinda smells like a dead fish. I think you had it right when you said points leaders. Who else would they give 5 yellow laps to? And the #99 should have never been sent to the back.
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 pm

see that is what takes the fun out of racing is when u have track pets and the track gives them special attention. BELEAVE ME IF IT WERE ANYOE ELSE THE TRACK WOULD OF THROWN THE GREEN FLAG AFTER THE FIRST 2 OR 3 YELLOWS WHICH IS ANOTHER BULL SHIT CALL. IF UR GOING TO DO ONE THING FOR A TRACK PET THEN WHY DONT U DO IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

I DIDNT THINK THIS POST WAS GOING TO GET ANY ATTENTION JUST LIKE MY OTHER ONES BUT LAST SATURDAY NIGHT PISSED ME OFF. KNOW ONE SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE DOING. YA U HAVE A HEAD SET IT SHOULDNT TAKE FREAKIN 5 DAMN CAUTION LAPS JUST TO GO GREEN AGAIN COME ON GUYS EVERYONE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND SAY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST ON THE FORUMS.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS TOPIC PLEASE REPLY WITH A RESPONCE. THANKS.

!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm

The #99 WAS pissed, cars lined up, lights out ready to race, then thrown to the back??? But after the race....what ya gonna do?? He is aware of what goes on out there. Have no fear..... he will be back!!! Hey its Human Nature, everybody hates a fast car, especially fairly "newbies" out there breaking the "click". The #99 and little brother, #23, are pretty damn competitive out there, get used to them, they are in it for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:31 am

i agree the 23 and 99 are strong!

now i will disagree unless u have a head set on keep ur mouth shut u dont know wat is and isnt being said! u dont know who seen the wreck and who didnt! call is made good or bad so shut up and race!

Mark Irwin
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Veteran
Veteran
Jimmy

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:52 am

Track Pets ????? We have no track pets lol The 99 car was beside the 74 w in the middle of 3 & 4 . Just before the flag stand the 99 car moved up the track and hit the 74 w which put the car in the fence.. Maybe the 99 car thought he was clear but when they made contact , I never seen the 99 car lift or turn away from the 74 w... Thats why i made the call i did ... I am sure you dissagree with the call but i have had just as many people think it was a good call as have said it was a bad call.. If we do such a bad job at making calls... Why dont you step up and take my head set , Shirt and you make some of the calls.... You are more than welcome to come and give it a shot... Its not an easy thing to see every thing that goes on when there are 22 cars on the track.. P.S. I also think the 99 & 23 are really good drivers as well as good kids ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!!   BULL SHIT!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BULL SHIT!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: