Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW, Just Amazing!!

Go down 
+8
XIV
GHOST
PMS RACING
WOOD_21
DirtTrackGirl_78
tatoe
newman101
dojo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

WOW, Just Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 am

Congratulations to the #29 on her win. She literally "STOLE" that one.
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am

I have something better, congratulations to the 2t car, he crossed the finish line first fair and square!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
tatoe
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:25 pm

true that race was bull, if thats ruff driving then idk what u call racing. come on now lets race Question
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

Well the officials are the one who made that call not the 29- Tina Wheeler. And I don't see how you figure she stole it when she lead pretty much the whole damn race. So people need to get over the politics and accept that Tina did have a fast car and the officials are the one that call ruff driving on the other driver. If you didn't notice Tina didn't say anything she accepted her 2nd place finish and was leaving the track when the officials stopped her to tell her that she was the winner.

So yes congrats to the #29 Tina wheeler for driving one hell of a race.
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 am

DirtTrackGirl_78 wrote:
Well the officials are the one who made that call not the 29- Tina Wheeler. And I don't see how you figure she stole it when she lead pretty much the whole damn race. So people need to get over the politics and accept that Tina did have a fast car and the officials are the one that call ruff driving on the other driver. If you didn't notice Tina didn't say anything she accepted her 2nd place finish and was leaving the track when the officials stopped her to tell her that she was the winner.

So yes congrats to the #29 Tina wheeler for driving one hell of a race.

Well yes, she did have a fast car, but not THE fastest one for the entire 20 laps. Lets just say the officials stole it for her. It's on realfasttv and you can plainly see it was racing. You can damn near lead the whole race, but it is the last lap that counts and Taylor Paddock won that race hands down.
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 am

i just watched the race on realfast.tv and it was just racing no rough driving there but congrats to tina on the win drove a great race
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm the tech. for Taylor Paddock (2t) car... and I'd like to first say Kudo's to Taylor for his driving, he held a good line and raced very smart and patient the whole race. After he made his way up alongside Tina, they raced neck and neck… on turn 4 there were some very deep groves (as any drivers out there will verify) Taylors car caught those ruts and veered up into Tina (as front wheel drive cars tend to do)…. As you can see in the video he immediately turned his wheels down away from her ………. “Taylor writes this off as just bad luck, and said there’s always next race” But I can’t…. this kid has worked hard and is a very considerate but aggressive driver… I know its hard for the officials to make immediate judgment calls during the race, but I say they made a wrong call on this one…. all I can say is watch the video and make your own decision …………..

http://www.golivestream.tv/channels/RealFast.TV/Default.aspx?VID=677
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 pm

It was a good race between both of them and yes they are both very aggressive drivers and I'm sure next race will be just as good. But there is no need to talk crap and say Tina stole the win. All she was doing was driving her best just like everyone else. It may have been a bad call by officials so take it out on the officials and not talk crap saying people stole anything. Its racing and we all know sometimes in racing of all types. You get some good calls and some bad ones.
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 pm

if everyone is going to call that rough driving, what about the 23d car of Dylan Hagar!!! What happened on that one
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm

PMS RACING wrote:
I'm the tech. for Taylor Paddock (2t) car... and I'd like to first say Kudo's to Taylor for his driving, he held a good line and raced very smart and patient the whole race. After he made his way up alongside Tina, they raced neck and neck… on turn 4 there were some very deep groves (as any drivers out there will verify) Taylors car caught those ruts and veered up into Tina (as front wheel drive cars tend to do)…. As you can see in the video he immediately turned his wheels down away from her ………. “Taylor writes this off as just bad luck, and said there’s always next race” But I can’t…. this kid has worked hard and is a very considerate but aggressive driver… I know its hard for the officials to make immediate judgment calls during the race, but I say they made a wrong call on this one…. all I can say is watch the video and make your own decision …………..

http://www.golivestream.tv/channels/RealFast.TV/Default.aspx?VID=677

AMEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
GHOST
Crew
Crew
GHOST

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 am

That's not rough driving from what I see in the video. Yes he did make contact with Haggar but unintentionally and he made contact with Wheeler also but I doubt she was mad, more surprised at the decision. I would say some bad officiating again. We saw it in the Hobby Stocks earlier this year when they had a questionable finish also where the checkered flag was displayed to the leaders then another lap was made under caution and the flag was displayed again with the respective finishing order. The top four were teched as usual. After everyone went home for the night the 2ND and 3rd place positions were pulled after some whining by officials. I still see this as petty that the official caused this all after the fact.

We had a fight in the Pits a few weeks ago where two Hobby drivers one already DQ d for the season and another driver got into a fight with no repercussions. The officials saw it go down. Are the officials and track telling us its OK to fight after the races now? I mean that would make me think so would it you? I have heard of suspensions and fines for those who fight at the track for years and have seen them happen. What makes this a different scenario?

Whats it gonna take someone suing (AGAIN) or getting seriously injured (AGAIN) for people to wake up and understand that racing is supposed to be fun and about comradery. It all filters down from the ones running the show, let the flagman do his job, the tech man actually tech, the scorer actually score the positions on the track, and keep those who seem to dictate with their mouths (do to favoritism or family running that night) off the radio, outta the background, and not officiating that race as has been said pertaining officials before.-Ghost
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

ghost u have no clue!
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

see this is the problem with the peice of shit FWD cars. see if we were racing back east in like texas and areas of the mid east they normally only run mustangs, celicas, etc. cars that are RWD this FWD bull shit doesnt make a driver its basically someone who is lazy and dosent want to learn how to actually race. in a front wheel drive all u basically have to do is point and drive. i know theres alittle skill involved but not much.

just curious how much shit do u think it would cause if a front wheel drive came into the hobby division or american stock ya wouldnt happen cause people would through bitch fits.
Back to top Go down
GHOST
Crew
Crew
GHOST

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Actually you do not Mark. I think your whatever he is to you Jimmy told you to shut your trap a couple of weeks ago. Take his advice.-Ghost

XIV wrote:
ghost u have no clue!
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

ACTUALLY I THINK GHOST HAS A CLUE HE SEEMS TO GET EVERYONE STARTED UP AND PISSED OFF EVERYTIME HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY. AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON OTHER POSTS PEOPLE GET PISSED. SO AS OF THAT HE DOES HAVE A CLUE.

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

my uncle has nothing to do with my opinions! and ghost since no one knows your name what is it by the way? and my uncle always says that but i dont listen! im just curios of the issue he told me to shut my trap over?
Back to top Go down
GHOST
Crew
Crew
GHOST

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Maybe I am wrong but it sure seems he appears to be talking to you just from the way I read this post. The issue was once again officials and their good/bad calls and your opinion. You should listen to Jimmy he is a pretty intelligent fella from what I have seen over the years. Who I am is no concern to you. Lets just say I have watched you grow up over the years I have been around the track.-Ghost

Jimmy
Veteran

Subject: Re: BULL SHIT!!!!! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track Pets ????? We have no track pets lol The 99 car was beside the 74 w in the middle of 3 & 4 . Just before the flag stand the 99 car moved up the track and hit the 74 w which put the car in the fence.. Maybe the 99 car thought he was clear but when they made contact , I never seen the 99 car lift or turn away from the 74 w... Thats why i made the call i did ... I am sure you dissagree with the call but i have had just as many people think it was a good call as have said it was a bad call.. If we do such a bad job at making calls... Why dont you step up and take my head set , Shirt and you make some of the calls.... You are more than welcome to come and give it a shot... Its not an easy thing to see every thing that goes on when there are 22 cars on the track.. P.S. I also think the 99 & 23 are really good drivers as well as good kids ...

XIV wrote:
my uncle has nothing to do with my opinions! and ghost since no one knows your name what is it by the way? and my uncle always says that but i dont listen! im just curios of the issue he told me to shut my trap over?
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm

i dont believe that is directed towards me because i didnt say that there were track pets and thats what he is refering to i believe! Also im very sorry if u feel disrespected or shocked by my opinions but im tired of all the complaining about officiating... and i guess u have a small point that it doesnt matter who u are because i wouldnt want to loose respect for someone that i know out there! that is if i respect u in the first place which im assuming i do because your lack of signature... im sure we meet face to face weekly! maybee u can give me a lil hint of who u are the next time we see each other in person that would be great!
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm

You all gettin off the topic!! Topic here is why did #29 win the race the other night when Taylor Paddock crossed the finish line first?? I know, I know, the officials made the call, but I'm thinkin alot of people disagree. Remember this, the 2T car will be there Saturday night with his game face on!
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

As every other driver will have their game face on too. You can't really expect anything different it is the last points race of the season. Good luck to all drivers.
Back to top Go down
loosenut
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 am

Wheres ur car Race track girl? you must be sidelined this season.
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 pm

SHE DONT HAVE A RACE CAR
Back to top Go down
R.WILSON34
Rookie
Rookie
R.WILSON34

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm

how bout this everyone stop bitchin and just race how bout that, the officals are humans just like we are there are going to be missed calls or bad calls and good calls its every freakin sport out this its just the way it is, obviously the officals are officals for a reason and they know what to look for they officiate race after race for season(s) they are just doing and making the best call they think is right so stop bitchin about this whole thing it was one damn race there will be many more races to run again
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

WHATS THE FUN IN THAT?
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Ya, that ain't no fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW, Just Amazing!!   WOW, Just Amazing!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW, Just Amazing!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: