Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission

Go down 
+4
Racing96Fan
THE PUMPKIN
dojo
romans81racing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission Empty
PostSubject: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I am looking for someone that can lock up a fron wheel drive transmission. I have a Quad 4 motor with a 5 speed transmission. That I want to make the best it can be. contact Jeff at 310 699-2777 thanks. I am also looking to contact scott Black. If he could contact me that would be just great thanks
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm

You don't want to weld the front end, way too many broken axles!! You need a limited slip diff for that thing.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 pm

so how do you do that?
Back to top Go down
THE PUMPKIN
Crew
Crew
THE PUMPKIN

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I do know some one that can lock up the front diff if you wont to do that. you can break alots of parts but it is not to bad if you lern to drive one. I have a acura integra and have a lot of top 5 finshs in it the last 2 season and not had to put a new axle in it yet. but limited slip is a good way to go too

if you decide to lock the diff call eddies auto at 661-327-4242 ask for ED ELLIOTT

Last edited by THE PUMPKIN on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Racing96Fan
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I know of a Quad 4 with only 1 season on it. It won several races and the Championship. The 5 speed trans will probably go with it. Let me know if interested.

David
805-469-4457
Back to top Go down
dshippey15
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 am

romans81racing wrote:
I am looking for someone that can lock up a fron wheel drive transmission. I have a Quad 4 motor with a 5 speed transmission. That I want to make the best it can be. contact Jeff at 310 699-2777 thanks. I am also looking to contact scott Black. If he could contact me that would be just great thanks

Ed Elliott locked a front wheel drive tranny for me. It worked like crazy. It is true that you have to be carefull turning it around in the street, but it will not break on you in the dirt. A limited slip or spool mod is extremely expensive.

Scott Black can be reached at 661-301-3300 or 661-821-6727. Be warned, however, if he owes you money, I feel for you, he is a rip-off artist. He's a stand up guy at first, but his excuses are ENDLESS. He has owed me money for a ministock I sold him for 2 years. He will not pay, stay away. He is also beligerant when asked when he will make good on his deal. He will not answer the phone if he owes you. I also reccomend not entering into any business at all with him, involving montetary, trade, or any good faith transaction. He doesn't deserve anyones charity.

Dan Shippey
Back to top Go down
pilatt4
Crew
Crew
pilatt4

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Ed Elliot has locked my last couple Transmissions. He is always fair and they always hold up.. I may be wrong but a Limited Slip can wear out, as well as be costly. I have broken axles over the past few years, but it has not changed my mind about locked Diffs. Our new car will have one and I like the way they drive. I have seen guys who reinforce their frames and suspension so much that the car is so rigid the first thing to break is an axle. In my experience the axle is more likely to break from hitting another car.

Good luck,

Mike P.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

thanks all. How do I get a hold of Ed elliot
Back to top Go down
dshippey15
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Bakersfield Honda Acura Repair

661-327-4242
Back to top Go down
THE PUMPKIN
Crew
Crew
THE PUMPKIN

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 pm

dshippey15 wrote:
Bakersfield Honda Acura Repair

661-327-4242

it is now eddie auto he had to change his bus. name phone # is the same 661-327-4242
Back to top Go down
woodracing35
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 pm

[quote="dshippey15"]
romans81racing wrote:

Be warned, however, if he owes you money, I feel for you, he is a rip-off artist. He's a stand up guy at first, but his excuses are ENDLESS. He has owed me money for a ministock I sold him for 2 years. He will not pay, stay away. He is also beligerant when asked when he will make good on his deal. He will not answer the phone if he owes you. I also reccomend not entering into any business at all with him, involving montetary, trade, or any good faith transaction. He doesn't deserve anyones charity.

Dan Shippey

the guy asked how to get ahold of him...not asked what your situation is with him...
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 pm

You all go ahead and weld them spider gears together..........good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
dshippey15
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

the guy asked how to get ahold of him...not asked what your situation is with him...[/quote]

The word needed to get out, unless you of course were looking to do some business with the guy or are defending him in some way or want someone else to get ripped off as well?

Go ahead, call him up and strike up a deal. You are obviously more in the know than I am.......
Back to top Go down
ducktaperacing
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 am

we payed what we owe you and your still trying to get money out of us you send me emails saying you will find me when my dads not around and your going to smash my face in my dad has done nothing wrong and i have done nothing wrong so can you please stop spreading the rumors you keep spreading thanks

scooter black
Back to top Go down
dshippey15
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

ducktaperacing wrote:
we payed what we owe you and your still trying to get money out of us you send me emails saying you will find me when my dads not around and your going to smash my face in my dad has done nothing wrong and i have done nothing wrong so can you please stop spreading the rumors you keep spreading thanks

scooter black

Thank for replying. Unfortunately you are unable to tell the truth.

These are not rumors, they are fact. If I have wronged you, or not spoken the truth, please come by my house, and straighten me out.

Please call me or come to my house, as you know both my number, and where I live. I have invited you to my home or to call on countless occasions. Please stop with the drama, and make good on your deal..........

As for the "smash your face" comment, you need to be more creative with your lies and accusations.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

aaron can you close this thread for me. I have the information I need and I wasn't looking to start a war.
Jeff
Back to top Go down
Racing96Fan
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Jeff call me about the Quad 4.

Last edited by Racing96Fan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ducktaperacing
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

thanks jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission   I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission Empty

Back to top Go down

I need someone who can lock a fwd Manual transmission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: