Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's it going??

Go down 
+3
newman101
PMS RACING
dojo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

OK so who's building new cars?? Who trying to pound out the dent's in the old one?? Who's building new motor's?? Who's scrambling for part's?? WHO'S gonna be fast next year?? Come on people...wake up!!!
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Got our engine in.... just have to fit the hood..............

How's it going?? Imag0111

How's it going?? Imag0112
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm

thats legal right?
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Just trying to keep up with everyone else........ Laughing

still gotta get the headers to clear
Back to top Go down
G&M motorsports
Crew
Crew
G&M motorsports

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 pm

That's as custom as you can get everyone should try that...... It looks race ready... Now then what is going under the hood f22A1 or the A4 or the A6
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

You all gotta watch them cars out of that 2T stall, they tried to sneak a V6 in it last year and tried to run a drive line to the back to make it rear wheel drive!! Them cats are sneeeeky!!PLUS they got their own T-shirts this year.
Back to top Go down
Hardtop Runner
Crew
Crew

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 am

Hell. we had our own t-shirts for the one-time only high school Kevin Harvick has the fastest car but will let a kid win race.

I am hearing of a few new cars being built. FUKTUPMOTORSPORTS if you are out there I have a buyer for the mini rollcage and PMed you the number. If anyone has a mini roll cage to spare I got some racers who need one if he does not come through. I am only the middleman so you have to deal with them. PM me for the contact info. Thanks and can't wait till practice day. We may have a hardtop or 2 out there.
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

newman101 wrote:
You all gotta watch them cars out of that 2T stall, they tried to sneak a V6 in it last year and tried to run a drive line to the back to make it rear wheel drive!! Them cats are sneeeeky!!PLUS they got their own T-shirts this year.

Is that frowned upon?...... if it is... dont tell anyone about the t-shirts Laughing
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh Ya..... T-Shirts for SALE.... $47 any size!
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

We have a new car, but don't know if we will be out to start the season. We are building something different. Its an Oldsmobile. As always money is a problem
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm

We just want enough power to run the air conditioning.................
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I have been building a new CRX. Should turn a few heads. Too bad the rules wont let me run a 2.2 litre.Hammer down going to the front Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 am

CRX, not a good car for the Mini's in my opinion. Too light, allthough there was one running 2 years ago, sure did NOT have the same motor in it that came in it......kindfa fishy smelling if ya ask me. Anyway's,, good luck.
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Ya weight is a concern to me. At least I will be able to shift wieght to where I want it. I will be running a JDM DOHC. Still only a 1.6 litre though. I think the 21G car last year was running a 1.8 litre DOHC not legal at all.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:33 pm

not that I care but the crx never came with a twin cam motor in the united states. The track doesn't seem to care either. So build away.
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Romans you are correct, in the us the crx never came with a DOHC but in Japan the CRX was equiped with a 1.6 litre DOHC motor the ZC. It is almost identical to the motor out of the 1988-1990 acura Integras. The Bakersfield Speedway rules state that a JDM replacement motor is allowed as long as it is same year and make. CRX's were produced in Japan until 1996 all with the ZC motor.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

thats all fine with me. That stretch of the rules is exactly what my 1991 442 olds is coming in on.
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Sounds like a monster good luck. Is'nt that like 7.0 litre? lol...
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm

G&M motorsports wrote:
That's as custom as you can get everyone should try that...... It looks race ready... Now then what is going under the hood f22A1 or the A4 or the A6

f22a1
Back to top Go down
G&M motorsports
Crew
Crew
G&M motorsports

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

1. COMPETING MODELS – ELIGIBILITY

A. Any American/Foreign made automobile 1994 year model or older, self aspirated only, no turbo or super charged automobiles.

B. No convertibles, station wagons, jeeps, etc.

C. Front or rear wheel drives allowed, no all wheel drive or four wheel drive automobiles allowed.

D. Maximum wheel base 103".

E. No rear view mirrors. No radios.

F. Mini trucks allowed.

G. No rear engine cars.

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For its final year, the 442 package was moved to the Supreme model. ... This new FWD model shared its 107.5 in (2730 mm) wheelbase on the new W-body ... 1988-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme coupe. Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible ...

the wheel base alone is a huge advantage and I would have liked to have ran a mercedes but it had a wheel base of 105 and I was told that the wheel base had to be within the maximum measurements. of the rules
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Its on a calais base. I don't think it is that long. Its not any longer than a grand am.
Back to top Go down
G&M motorsports
Crew
Crew
G&M motorsports

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm

romans81racing wrote:
Its on a calais base. I don't think it is that long. Its not any longer than a grand am.

Ok.. I look forward to seeing it out at the track...
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

probably june unless I grow money some where. Hopefully my son will be enjoying mini dwarfs in march.
Back to top Go down
G&M motorsports
Crew
Crew
G&M motorsports

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Try getting some sponsors go talk to people get some of that free money$$$$ Its out there you just have to find it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's it going?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going??   How's it going?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it going??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: