Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sean b
Spectator
Spectator

want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice Empty
PostSubject: want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice   want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:42 am

ok iv always wanted to race guess its in my blood my uncle jack barnett was track champ a few times and id like to see if im any good at it but heres the thing #1 i know almost nothing about cars lol #2 i dont have a car to race and #3 i dont have money to get one lol its probly a lost caus but i thought id ask and see if anyone had any advice
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice   want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 pm

buy a race ready car... check out the classified section on this forum, also check out late model racer forums..... I think Palati has a used one for sale
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
sean b
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice   want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:51 pm

i would if i had the money to but one lol i wonder if i can get sponsor and buy a car with that money lol i dont know can it work that way
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice   want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 am

Money is the horsepower for all racing. If you don't have any, go find some. (get a job or a second or third, find a sponsor (good luck)) Very few people will give money to you with out experience, or a car or credibility in the sport. That being said The best way for you to taste the sport is to find a team that is racing and get involved with them. Help them with their car. Do some grunt work. This will give you the experience you need to understand how to build a car and how to fix it after it is wrecked. Initial cost to buy or build a ministock is $2,000.00. I have built them for less but only when someone significantly helps me with the roll cage. It will cost you $3,000.00 to race that car all year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice   want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice Empty

Back to top Go down

want to get into mini stock but have probloms need advice
Page 1 of 1