Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hase any doodyscald a mini stock

Go down 
+3
PMS RACING
dshippey15
kcollier18
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kcollier18
Crew
Crew
kcollier18

hase any doodyscald a mini stock Empty
PostSubject: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 am

we is a good starting point.wwheel wt cross,lift side ,rear,i need help.anytying will help
Back to top Go down
dshippey15
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

Oh my God please try again. That is the most unreadable post I have ever encountered in my life. I'm sure there are people that could help you if they had any idea what it was you needed.
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 pm

There's not much you can do with weight distribution within the rules on a ministock, but on a FWD we try to get as much left side percent as possible and low center of gravity for cornering... and unlike rear wheel drive you want as much front weight as possible for traction comming out of the turns "FWD tend to understeer and loose traction on hard accleration"
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
ka_jd7and1
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm

kcollier18 wrote:
we is a good starting point.wwheel wt cross,lift side ,rear,i need help.anytying will help

dshippey15 wrote:
Oh my God please try again. That is the most unreadable post I have ever encountered in my life. I'm sure there are people that could help you if they had any idea what it was you needed.

"Has anybody scaled a mini stock? Where is a good starting point? Wheel weight, cross, left side, rear %? I need help, anything will help."

Maybe the grammar and spelling weren't great, but the point got across just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jones76
Crew
Crew
Jones76

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Our rwd celica has 49% rear, 54% leftside and 50% cross. We are still working with this car to make it better. We have never put the honda on the scales. But put about 20lbs over the left front.

Devan
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

[quote="Jones76"]Our rwd celica has 49% rear, 54% leftside and 50% cross. We are still working with this car to make it better. We have never put the honda on the scales. But put about 20lbs over the left front.

Devan[/quote
when you do scale it you think you will be over or under with that twenty pounds?
Back to top Go down
Jones76
Crew
Crew
Jones76

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

We put the 20lbs on the left front strut to help hold the left front down in the turns. It took a lot of the push out of the car. I don't think we will ever put put the fwd on the scales. We adj. the car by how it feels.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

just figured out that title. Has any body scaled a mini stock? I'm sure that some have. added weight was a factor in the CRX's, but most of the others were trying to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hase any doodyscald a mini stock   hase any doodyscald a mini stock Empty

Back to top Go down

hase any doodyscald a mini stock
Page 1 of 1