Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kasey in the 18 car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kasey's mom
Spectator
Spectator

kasey in the 18 car Empty
PostSubject: kasey in the 18 car   kasey in the 18 car EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

Just wanted to be a proud mom and tell kasey 18 what an awsome job he did saturday night, Praise God for a good son.
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: kasey in the 18 car   kasey in the 18 car EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:46 am

I have enjoyed the time that I have spent with your family on and off the track. Kasey had a great drive on Saturday. looking forward to seeing you all on the 29th. Jeff
Back to top Go down
woodracin13
Crew
Crew
woodracin13

PostSubject: Re: kasey in the 18 car   kasey in the 18 car EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

kasey's mom wrote:
Just wanted to be a proud mom and tell kasey 18 what an awsome job he did saturday night, Praise God for a good son.

He has improved very fast and has done very well.. You should be a proud Mom.. With a Dad like Kevin it doesn't suprise me that he would be good at driving that car. I thought it was the funniest thing that they stopped Kasey and made sure it wasn't Kevin when he was running good.. Very Happy

Good Job Kasey and look forward to seeing you move up and run well..

Later,
Jacky Wood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kasey in the 18 car   kasey in the 18 car Empty

Back to top Go down

kasey in the 18 car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: