Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos Really The King Of The Track

Go down 
+3
newman101
dojo
mrmakeithappen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmakeithappen
Spectator
Spectator

Whos Really The King Of The Track Empty
PostSubject: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:41 pm

#55 WHO ELSE?!
Back to top Go down
mrmakeithappen
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 pm

WHYS EVERYONE SCARED TO SAY ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Just a wild guess, but I would say the track champion at the end of the year would be the King of the track for that season. He or she would be the one that worked the hardest and drove the smartest and did their homework and had their car ready to race consistently on every racenight. That is what it takes to win a championship....or, The King of the Track JMO
Back to top Go down
mrmakeithappen
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 am

What do you know? Your opinon means nothing to me...God tells me that #55 is the king because his heart is right with God. And thats where it matters haha
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 am

well dude obviosly your pittin with the 55 haaha no one else thinks that he is the king of dirt JMO
i dont care what your opinion is or anything lol!
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 am

mrmakeithappen wrote:
What do you know? Your opinon means nothing to me...God tells me that #55 is the king because his heart is right with God. And thats where it matters haha

Amen
Back to top Go down
AaronStewart
Admin
Admin
AaronStewart

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am

sadly your arrogance and attitude have actually hurt your drivers reputation more than helped it.
Back to top Go down
https://bakersfieldspeedway.forumotion.com
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 am

Amen to that too!!!
Back to top Go down
the matador
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 am

yeah agreed to all with that nobody gives a damm about that stuff really nobody doesnt care and aaron is right you have hurt your drivers rep so good job with that confused
Back to top Go down
mrmakeithappen
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

i apologize to everyone that misunderstood this post and i was only messing around
Back to top Go down
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

pride cometh before the blown motor
Back to top Go down
pilatt4
Crew
Crew
pilatt4

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Jesus built my hot rod - Ministry '92
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos Really The King Of The Track   Whos Really The King Of The Track Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos Really The King Of The Track
Page 1 of 1