Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would of kept my foot in it!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

I would of kept my foot in it!! Empty
PostSubject: I would of kept my foot in it!!   I would of kept my foot in it!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, I watched the Mini race on Real Fast TV and if I was Hagar I would of kept my foot in it the last turn and came home with a big ass fat W. And a check for $100 for the win. You can clearly see the run he had on the #11 and he let him win. I guess he's thinking about points and maybe the officials would not have agreed with him if he wouldn't of stopped to let Flud win. Bummer!! But smart move, got to think of the big picture. Now, his brother Cookie, I heard took a beating in his car in his heat. His rear bumper was completly yellow from the #11 and then his passenger side was blue and dented up from the #18. I heard he was not a happy camper. OOOOHHHH the heat of battle when the end nears!!! Should be good the next 2 races and the King of Dirt........I can hardley wait. cheers

Last edited by newman101 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

I would of kept my foot in it!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: