Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pilatt4
Crew
Crew
pilatt4

Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.   Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

I want to thank Brady and Erick all the others who helped me out on Sat during my heat and for the Main. My Grandpa is 72 and is the best around, but its tough for him to run up and down that hill. Again guys thanks a million.

Mike Pilatti
Back to top Go down
bergersautodism
Crew
Crew
bergersautodism

Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. Empty
PostSubject: Tire?????   Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:00 am

Whats the scoop on the tire???? J Berger
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.   Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:06 am

Go to Great Race
Back to top Go down
pilatt4
Crew
Crew
pilatt4

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.   Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:14 am

During the heat the center pulled out of our rim. Which meant we had no spare.. Got a flat after coming from the very back to fourth or so. Drove on the flat for a couple of laps for fun. Didnt have another spare anyway.
We had fun anyways. But geez it was hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.   Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Brady Bell, Erick Swotcho and all the others who helped me on Sat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakersfield Speedway :: Division Specific :: AIRCO Mini Stocks-
Jump to: