Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardtop Runner
Crew
Crew

Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. Empty
PostSubject: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I know that most of the guys who run the old tires have probably piles to get rid of that you have only ran a few races (since the tire rule change this year). Well us hardtop guys are all about recycling and we need tires that are usable enough to run on our hardtops. This saves you the disposal fees and helps us out. Free or cheap is best and help get us more cars on the track a little. The other thing that would be nice is if someone could bug Scott into giving us a date to run our cars this year. Chris Kearns (Santa Maria's track promoter) has manned up with 2 dates he "REQUESTED" us to come and race with a possible 3rd later this year. Any and all help is appreciated. I check the website daily so PM me please with any help in finding usable street stock tires.
Back to top Go down
mighty16x
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

i have about 30 dirt bozz's. all are usable, some are worn, some look like new except the dry rot.
take your pick $20 ea. sorry, cant do free, but could do a bulk rate. let talk. Danny 760-977-0216
Back to top Go down
Hardtop Runner
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I would like to thank Clint Duncan and Brian Shepard for helping the Oakie Bowl Hardtops out with a donation of used tires this last weekend. We still need more tires. For anyine interested the Hardtops will be starting our season at Santa Maria Speedway this coming weekend April the 17th. We still need some help with securing dates for the OakieBowl itself, so tell Schweitzer you want to see us run soon. We have enough cars to field better then some of the other classes have faired this year and put on a good show for you racers and fans. Thank you for all your support over the years. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirtbox4k
Crew
Crew
Dirtbox4k

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 pm

ive got quite a few ill donate to your cause.....they arent doing me any good....ive got some mounted to rims as well you can have....give me a call

jon
661-345-5755
Back to top Go down
Hardtop Runner
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 am

I will take you up on the offer and thank you. I will give you a call soon. Thank you sir.

Dirtbox4k wrote:
ive got quite a few ill donate to your cause.....they arent doing me any good....ive got some mounted to rims as well you can have....give me a call

jon
661-345-5755
Back to top Go down
Dirtbox4k
Crew
Crew
Dirtbox4k

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:08 pm

sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.   Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need used street stock tires in decent shape for Hardtops.
Page 1 of 1