Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini Stock and Trailer for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

Mini Stock and Trailer for sale Empty
PostSubject: Mini Stock and Trailer for sale   Mini Stock and Trailer for sale EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 pm

1989 Honda CRX Mini Stock complete race ready with car trailer for sale. I have three sets of tires, two computers, extra struts and springs, upper control arms,tie rods, ball joints, etc. The car has the JDM DOHC ZC moter in it. The car is VERY fast top 5 car with a capable driver. The trailer is a 16' double axle with a tool box mounted in the front. I have well over $5000 invested in all of this stuff. Hate to let it go but times are tough and I need money. $3000 OBO Text me at 661-345-3131 for any info. Thanks
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Mini Stock and Trailer for sale   Mini Stock and Trailer for sale EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I need this car gone. $2500 obo. Well worth it. Shoot me an offer I just might take it. Going through divorse so the sooner its gone the better.
Back to top Go down
C Rocket
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Mini Stock and Trailer for sale   Mini Stock and Trailer for sale EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Come on people. Help me out here. $2000 for it all. I have over $1000 just in the motor. Its the 32m CRX. Tina Wheeler/ Bell drove it for like six or seven races last year. Its all good stuff, Most of it brand new. I can send you pictures if intrested.
Back to top Go down
redswr
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Mini Stock and Trailer for sale   Mini Stock and Trailer for sale EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 am

is this still for sale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Stock and Trailer for sale   Mini Stock and Trailer for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini Stock and Trailer for sale
Page 1 of 1