Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!

Go down 
+16
FISHOUTTAWATER
R.WILSON34
WOOD_21
PMS RACING
loosenut
Matt_8
woodracing35
tatoe
Dylan
RACEGIRL29
fuktupmotorsports
DirtTrackGirl_78
XIV
dojo
newman101
Tee
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tee
Spectator
Spectator

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! Empty
PostSubject: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Went to the races Saturday night and was so disappointed in the officials. This has happen before I understand from the people in the stands.
Bad officiating or just bias for the woman………… or an agenda for Tina.

The Mimi stocks was going to be a great race, especially between Tina Wheeler and Taylor Paddock the 2t car.

I was in the stands watching the race 1st hand, and also watched the movie on realfast and could not see any rough racing. But I guess are big bad officials saw it different, or was there a pay-off somewhere?
There was no banging of the cars just good hard racing between two good drivers.
Why the officials saw it different than all the people in the stands I do not understand, unless they had an agenda with Tina which is the way it looks.
Yes I saw some close calls in the far turn but could it be because of the ruts in the track? Oh maybe the officials did not know about the ruts and how it will pull the car up, maybe into some one else, DA! Do you need glasses officials?
As far as I am concerned Taylor Paddock won that race fare and square and should be awarded 1st place and Tina Wheeler should have this win taken away from her.

No it will not happen because the official’s agenda that night was somewhere else. Maybe a decantation? Oh well lets all buy glasses for them next time, I will help donate for them!
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

i would bow down to you cheers
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Tee wrote:
Went to the races Saturday night and was so disappointed in the officials. This has happen before I understand from the people in the stands.

The Mimi stocks was going to be a great race, especially between Tina Wheeler and Taylor Paddock the 2t car.

I was in the stands watching the race 1st hand, and also watched the movie on realfast and could not see any rough racing. But I guess are big bad officials saw it different, or was there a pay-off somewhere?
There was no banging of the cars just good hard racing between two good drivers.
Why the officials saw it different than all the people in the stands I do not understand, unless they had an agenda with Tina which is the way it looks.
Yes I saw some close calls in the far turn but could it be because of the ruts in the track? Oh maybe the officials did not know about the ruts and how it will pull the car up, maybe into some one else, DA! Do you need glasses officials?
As far as I am concerned Taylor Paddock won that race fare and square and should be awarded 1st place and Tina Wheeler should have this win taken away from her.

No it will not happen because the official’s agenda that night was somewhere else. Maybe a decantation? Oh well lets all buy glasses for them next time, I will help donate for them!

Lot of discussion about this race on the Mini Stock forum. Same theory as you wrote here. What a mess. I will help with the donation on the glasses also.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

ANY OFFICIAL WOULD LIKE TO REPLY ON THIS?

Tee wrote:

[b]A
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 pm

y would they wanna waste there time? its over now the call is made! it doesnt matter if they think its a mistake or if they think it was right the race is over call is made u cant pull a win after everyone leaves the track and its half way through the week! 1 reason being it wouldnt be fair! the second reason is everyone one would get on here complaining that they did! so drop the issue!
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

It seems like you just may have an issue with Tina!! So tee do u race or u just sit on ur ass in the stands. If you think you can do a better job driving or being an official why don't you just shut your mouth and do something about instead of sitting on here bitching because you wanna have a pitty party. The race is done and over with so obviously no changes are going to be made about the standings now.
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:04 pm

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THESE PEICE OF SHIT FWD CARS. U WANT TO SEE SOME BETTER RACING GET A RWD CAR MAYBE THE BITCHING WILL STOP. BUT I AGREE THE OFFICALS DONT JUDGE THE WAY THEY SHOULD. EITHER FROM BEING TRACK PETS OR JUST PAY OFFS WHICH IVE SEEN DONE AT OTHER TRACKS.
BUT I AGREE THE WIN SHOULD BE PULLED AND GIVEN TO TYLER. IF THEY CALL ROUGH DRIVING A LITTLE SCRUBING AND WHAT NOT "FIX THE DAMN TRACK, MAYBE IT WOULDNT BE SUCH A DAMN PROBLEM"

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
RACEGIRL29
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:05 pm

just bias for the woman………… or an agenda for Tina R u kidding me????

The race this last weekend was a great Race! I dont who this (TEE) person is probably a scardy cat hidding behind a screen name IMO. Do you race, or are you a race fan, or you have a family memeber race???
I personally have never EVER in the 4 years I have raced had anything handed to me or gotten any special treatment by any offical at Bakersfield Speedway! How long have you been going out to the track watching??? Is this your first race or what??
I was going off the track after the race was over when an official waved me over to the front straight away. And was told the officails where deciding on the finish??? Do you know for 100% that the rough driving call was made on the (contact between me and the 2T) or was it the contract between the (23D & 2T) on the front stretch???? IMO if you are not 100% sure of what the call was made on then I would mind my own Business and keep my mouth shut!! I dont even know what the rough driving call was about and it dosent matter now that race and call is done and over with if you dont like it o well you'll get over it I'm sure! Like some little boy told me a couple of weeks ago it's dirt track racing.... So get over it. If you have an issue with me Let me know Im a big girl and can handle it!

And why would an offical want to reply to you (TEE) No Name???

Seems like (TEE) & (DOJO) are just a bunch of drama queens. Unless you are racers hiding behind screen names???
If you all have an issue with me let me know I'd be happy to hear it!!!

Thanks!!
Tina Wheeler #29
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Talked to Jimmy after the race, he said all 5 officials agreed on the ruff driving incident. Done deal.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: To Crew;   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:54 pm

XIV wrote:
y would they wanna waste there time? its over now the call is made! it doesnt matter if they think its a mistake or if they think it was right the race is over call is made u cant pull a win after everyone leaves the track and its half way through the week! 1 reason being it wouldnt be fair! the second reason is everyone one would get on here complaining that they did! so drop the issue!

To Crew; Yes I guess I should drop it except for people like you. Who come on and think it’s was a fair win. You saw it one way and a whole bunch saw it another. It boils down to just being unbiased by the officials.
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Crew
Crew
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 pm

just like tina said how do you know it wasnt what happened between the 23d car and 2t car on the front striaght away?
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm

im not saying that 2t won and im not saying that the 29 won im just saying its over so drop it! is it really going to help? no! are the officials wrong maybee are they right maybee! DOES YOUR SAY SO MATTER TEE HELL NO IT DOESNT
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Crew
Crew
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Damn someones on a roll today lol
Back to top Go down
Tee
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: my reply to Tina   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Well this sounds like Tina here. Just would like to answer your questions.
1. I have been around racing (watching) for years. I think I started back in the late 50’s, off and on, were you born yet?
2. Have I ever raced? Yes some, but a longgggg time ago. My age now would not allow it as I am a disable veteran that serered in the USMC back in the 60's and I raced for my life not a car win.
3. No I do not have any family racing.
4. What I said was that the officials gave you special treatment, I no that you would never ask for any as I do not believe any driver would. But the officials oh my god.
5. Maybe the 23D got caught in your bumper and then the 2T’s bumper, one going up and one going down, when that happens were do you go? It sure seems funny that the driver Dillon of the 23D did not see it that way and he was the one that got spun out. It seem that all held the line but you, on purpose no just hard driving to win.
6. Oh yes, it is a dirt track and there will be some bumping in a dirt track, I do not believe any racer out there goes out to bump or take someone out. Can you say you have never bumped anyone, I do not mean on purpose but it happens right? So if it does should all be black flagged? Or loose a race for good hard driving?
7. MY ISSUE IS WITH THE OFFICIALS NOT YOU. AS I SAID BEFORE YOU’RE A GOOD DRIVER, AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS PERSONAL THEN MAYBE YOU AGREE WITH ME!
Back to top Go down
newman101
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 pm

RACEGIRL29 wrote:

just bias for the woman………… or an agenda for Tina R u kidding me????

The race this last weekend was a great Race! I dont who this (TEE) person is probably a scardy cat hidding behind a screen name IMO. Do you race, or are you a race fan, or you have a family memeber race???
I personally have never EVER in the 4 years I have raced had anything handed to me or gotten any special treatment by any offical at Bakersfield Speedway! How long have you been going out to the track watching??? Is this your first race or what??
I was going off the track after the race was over when an official waved me over to the front straight away. And was told the officails where deciding on the finish??? Do you know for 100% that the rough driving call was made on the (contact between me and the 2T) or was it the contract between the (23D & 2T) on the front stretch???? IMO if you are not 100% sure of what the call was made on then I would mind my own Business and keep my mouth shut!! I dont even know what the rough driving call was about and it dosent matter now that race and call is done and over with if you dont like it o well you'll get over it I'm sure! Like some little boy told me a couple of weeks ago it's dirt track racing.... So get over it. If you have an issue with me Let me know Im a big girl and can handle it!

And why would an offical want to reply to you (TEE) No Name???

Seems like (TEE) & (DOJO) are just a bunch of drama queens. Unless you are racers hiding behind screen names???
If you all have an issue with me let me know I'd be happy to hear it!!!

Thanks!!
Tina Wheeler #29

why would the black flag be on the 23d car and the 2t when you obviosly turned your wheels down into the 23d car causing him to spin out??
Back to top Go down
tatoe
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:31 pm

true that newman, we all saw the video and im preaty sure there arnt any ruts on the front strait away. cheers
Back to top Go down
woodracing35
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

fuktupmotorsports wrote:
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THESE PEICE OF SHIT FWD CARS. U WANT TO SEE SOME BETTER RACING GET A RWD CAR MAYBE THE BITCHING WILL STOP. BUT I AGREE THE OFFICALS DONT JUDGE THE WAY THEY SHOULD. EITHER FROM BEING TRACK PETS OR JUST PAY OFFS WHICH IVE SEEN DONE AT OTHER TRACKS.
BUT I AGREE THE WIN SHOULD BE PULLED AND GIVEN TO TYLER. IF THEY CALL ROUGH DRIVING A LITTLE SCRUBING AND WHAT NOT "FIX THE DAMN TRACK, MAYBE IT WOULDNT BE SUCH A DAMN PROBLEM"

THE WRECKER

if this is cory,you couldnt even control your mini or your hobby...if you want to see some better racing in a rw drive car just make sure your not in it...lmao...and to tina good run...to the 2t good run to...i dont think the call was for the incident on the front stretch with the 23...well it shouldnt have been...to me it looked like tina blocked the 23 and the 23 came down on the front end of the 2t...just my opinion but what a hell of a race especially the pass in 3 and 4 by the 2t looked clean to me...tina and the 2t just go out there this weekend race hard like you did this past weekend and give the fans something to cheer about...
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl_78
Crew
Crew
DirtTrackGirl_78

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Well said. Saturday night will for sure be interesting.
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

woodracing35 wrote:
fuktupmotorsports wrote:

THE WRECKER

if this is cory,you couldnt even control your mini or your hobby...if you want to see some better racing in a rw drive car just make sure your not in it...lmao...and to tina good run...to the 2t good run to...i dont think the call was for the incident on the front stretch with the 23...well it shouldnt have been...to me it looked like tina blocked the 23 and the 23 came down on the front end of the 2t...just my opinion but what a hell of a race especially the pass in 3 and 4 by the 2t looked clean to me...tina and the 2t just go out there this weekend race hard like you did this past weekend and give the fans something to cheer about...

Hopefully it doesn't end up with a call like last week or there won't be cheering...there will be rioting!
Back to top Go down
Matt_8
Crew
Crew
Matt_8

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 am

So how about those red sox? Very Happy
Best race of the night, atleast there was some excitment. Didnt catch the street stock race, but the Late Model race was the most boringest(don't know if that's even a word!) race I have ever seen. Mini stock race though was great in my eyes. Congrats Tina and 2T car, it was fun watching.
Back to top Go down
woodracing35
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm

[quote="Matt_8"]So how about those red sox? Very Happy
quote]

they suck...jk...lmao
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm

WELL WOOD FOR ONE UR WRONG THIS ISNT CORY. BUT I DO KNOW HIM. MAYBE IF HE HAD SOME BETTER EQUIPMENT HE WOULDNT OF HAD SUCH A HARD TIME. AND WHO ARE U TO BE DROPPING NAMES ON HERE. AS FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM THE STANDS U CANT REALLY MAKE IT AROUND THE TRACK WITHOUT HITTING OR DOOR SLAMMIN SOMEONE. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE U GET < IF U WANT TO SEE SOME BETTER RACING IN A RW DRIVE CAR JUST MAKE SURE UR NOT IN IT. LMAO> U DONT DO MUCH BETTER UR SELF.

ALSO THIS TOPIC ISNT ABOUT CORY OR U, ITS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND ON THE TRACK WITH THE BAD CALLS THAT WERE MADE.

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
loosenut
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:24 pm

How about them PIT Lizard races?
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 am

Question.......... who's officiating
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next