Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!

Go down 
+16
FISHOUTTAWATER
R.WILSON34
WOOD_21
PMS RACING
loosenut
Matt_8
woodracing35
tatoe
Dylan
RACEGIRL29
fuktupmotorsports
DirtTrackGirl_78
XIV
dojo
newman101
Tee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 am

fuktupmotorsports wrote:
WELL WOOD FOR ONE UR WRONG THIS ISNT CORY. BUT I DO KNOW HIM. MAYBE IF HE HAD SOME BETTER EQUIPMENT HE WOULDNT OF HAD SUCH A HARD TIME. AND WHO ARE U TO BE DROPPING NAMES ON HERE. AS FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM THE STANDS U CANT REALLY MAKE IT AROUND THE TRACK WITHOUT HITTING OR DOOR SLAMMIN SOMEONE. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE U GET < IF U WANT TO SEE SOME BETTER RACING IN A RW DRIVE CAR JUST MAKE SURE UR NOT IN IT. LMAO> U DONT DO MUCH BETTER UR SELF.

ALSO THIS TOPIC ISNT ABOUT CORY OR U, ITS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND ON THE TRACK WITH THE BAD CALLS THAT WERE MADE.

THE WRECKER

CORY DID HAVE GOOD EQUIPMENT JUST COULDNT DRIVE IT AND I KNOW IT TAKES TIME TO GET USE TO A CAR LIKE THAT AND WHERES UR GLASSES AT BECAUSE WHAT I'VE SEEN FROM THE STANDS JOHNNY DONT DRIVE DIRTY AND IF THIS IS NOT CORY THEN WHO IS THIS?

KYLE WOOD
Back to top Go down
R.WILSON34
Rookie
Rookie
R.WILSON34

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Its racing bottom line,plain and simple, black and white, you put 20 cars on a dirt track all trying to win and pass eachother some is either gunna bump someone and get bumped its damn racing if you dont like it go play nascar on ur playstation or xbox its racing its going to happen its one of those things that is always going to happen and you just have to deal with it, this isnt nascar and nationwide or trucks where it takes shit load of money to fix the cars when they break or you run into someone, take a damn sledge hammer bang out ur door or fender and get back to it you guys are whinnin' to damn much just go out there race, and race hard if someone passes you to take the win, they obviously did something better then you at one point to beat you somewhere on the track its just how it works, RUBIN" IS RACING
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

[quote="R.WILSON34"]Its racing bottom line,plain and simple, black and white, you put 20 cars on a dirt track all trying to win and pass eachother some is either gunna bump someone and get bumped its damn racing if you dont like it go play nascar on ur playstation or xbox its racing its going to happen its one of those things that is always going to happen and you just have to deal with it, this isnt nascar and nationwide or trucks where it takes shit load of money to fix the cars when they break or you run into someone, take a damn sledge hammer bang out ur door or fender and get back to it you guys are whinnin' to damn much just go out there race, and race hard if someone passes you to take the win, they obviously did something better then you at one point to beat you somewhere on the track its just how it works, RUBIN" IS RACING[/quote/]

u nailed it
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

WELL THANKS KYLE FOR STANDING UP FOR HIM, YA I KNOW IT TAKES TIME GETTING USE TO A CAR. BUT THE FACT IS EVERYONE HAS RAN THERE MOUTH FOR SO LONG SAYING SHIT ABOUT HIM LIKE HES A NO DRIVE AND OTHER TERMS IT JUST SETS ME OFF. WHEN THEY DONT REALLY KNOW THE WHOLE THING. AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN JOHNNY DOES GET INTO PEOPLE BUT LIKE R.WILSON SAID ITS RACING U KNOW. ITS DIRT TRACK RACING THERES GOIN TO BE BUMPIN AND RUBBIN.

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
R.WILSON34
Rookie
Rookie
R.WILSON34

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

yea exactly, it just needs to go back to the very key thing its racing fuck all these politics and shit when it comes down to it its racing, yea they are times when people accidently get into then there are times when its on purpose but you can see the difference in the two, im not anyones side or anything and im sure both drivers a great people, its just one race i aint the damn nascar championship, dirt track racing should be fun and exilerating and just race stop of the BS and fighting there aint no point of it
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 pm

UR WELCOME lol!
Back to top Go down
PMS RACING
Veteran
Veteran
PMS RACING

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 pm

MY MINI STOCK CAREER IS OVER.... !! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://altecauto.com
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

THANK YOU WILSON U SAID IT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

BUT THERE IS ONE KEY THING U FORGOT.

GET RID OF THE FWD CARS. LOL RACING ISNT SPOS TO BE ABOUT POINT AND DRIVE ITS ABOUT SKILL AND TALENT AS IN DRIVING A RWD CAR.

SEE WHEN ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SHUV UR FOOT INTO THE PEDDEL AND POINT THE CAR IN THE DIRECTION U WANT TO GO. THATS NOT SKILL NOR TALENT. ITS {"OMG IM RACING HOW FUN"}

AND ANOTHER THING IS, RACING IS SPOS TO BE ABOUT HAVING FUN, BUT THERES ALSO A PROBLEM WITH THAT. ITS OILDALE LOL EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE AND EVERYONE HATES EVERYONE.

SO LETS ALL RACE HAVE FUN AND JUST GO OUT THERE AND BE WHO WE ARE.

THE SHOW FOR THE CROWED,

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

well stop crying about the FWD cars, ur the only one that wont shut up about FWD cars if u dont like watching them kick the RWD CARS A** THEN STAY HOME

LATER

KYLE WOOD
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:20 pm

R.WILSON34 wrote:
Its racing bottom line,plain and simple, black and white, you put 20 cars on a dirt track all trying to win and pass eachother some is either gunna bump someone and get bumped its damn racing if you dont like it go play nascar on ur playstation or xbox its racing its going to happen its one of those things that is always going to happen and you just have to deal with it, this isnt nascar and nationwide or trucks where it takes shit load of money to fix the cars when they break or you run into someone, take a damn sledge hammer bang out ur door or fender and get back to it you guys are whinnin' to damn much just go out there race, and race hard if someone passes you to take the win, they obviously did something better then you at one point to beat you somewhere on the track its just how it works, RUBIN" IS RACING

You need to read the whole story, thats excactly what he did, the 2t, he raced hard, passed the leader, might of rubbed very little and they DQed him after he won the race. THATS what the bitchen is about. How ya gonna win out there if they won't allow a little rubbin on a dirt track??
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 pm

dojo wrote:
R.WILSON34 wrote:

You need to read the whole story, thats excactly what he did, the 2t, he raced hard, passed the leader, might of rubbed very little and they DQed him after he won the race. THATS what the bitchen is about. How ya gonna win out there if they won't allow a little rubbin on a dirt track??

dojo...the 2t drove that last lap smart and clean it was all his and of course theres goin to be bumpin and rubbin every class does that so idk why they say that rough driving
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

cory i agree to a point i mean kids have to start out somewhere whats wrong with learning the basics of racing in a front wheele drive car there easy to drive all while learnig not to run into everyone or everything... when its time for them to move up then they already know how to race and can grasp the concept of driving a rwd car

and also failed to mention kris daves did a really great job last week for her being on such a limited race schedule ill be looking for her in the front the next race
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 pm

XIV wrote:
cory i agree to a point i mean kids have to start out somewhere whats wrong with learning the basics of racing in a front wheele drive car there easy to drive all while learnig not to run into everyone or everything... when its time for them to move up then they already know how to race and can grasp the concept of driving a rwd car

and also failed to mention kris daves did a really great job last week for her being on such a limited race schedule ill be looking for her in the front the next race

your right mark
Back to top Go down
fuktupmotorsports
Veteran
Veteran
fuktupmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

LOL THE ONLY POINT I WAS MAKING AND I AGREE WITH MARK ON SOME POINTS ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE. BUT FWD'S ARNT RACE CARS LOL. THAT IS THE ONLY POINT I WAS MAKING.

THE WRECKER
Back to top Go down
FISHOUTTAWATER
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm

LOL then u dont know what a race car is if u think there not because there front wheel drive so what there all the same if u ask me and probably everyone else and ur complaining about them bcuz u CANT BEAT them
Back to top Go down
woodracing35
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

well said kevin
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:57 pm

XIV wrote:

Kris did one hell of a job!! Nicest lady out there too. Always smiling.
Back to top Go down
GHOST
Crew
Crew
GHOST

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 am

Quite a few of the very early Indianapolis 500 race cars that ran were front wheel driven. Just a little history lesson for you guys. FWD, RWD, 4X4 its racing and its what we love so quit getting off-topic with the fact that the officials made a bad call and nothing we do or say will change it.-Ghost
Back to top Go down
XIV
Crew
Crew
XIV

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 am

i am very pleased people are catching on lol
Back to top Go down
WOOD_21
Rookie
Rookie
WOOD_21

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 am

WELL SAID MARK LMAO LOL
Back to top Go down
MARK REED
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: crappy call as always   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

seen the mini stock main last weekend. tee right every bad call again. the same crap happen to me when i ran mini's in 07-08 i even talked to an offical then he told me we cater to some drivers "wow " isnt that right (TROY)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Veteran
Veteran
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Wow That statement is bull sh*t
Back to top Go down
MARK REED
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: yes   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 pm

mr irwin i told you at the 07 compact nats after the race (in the pits) what troy said to me.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Veteran
Veteran
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 pm

MR Reed This is 2009 not 2007 That offical does not work there anymore !!!!
Back to top Go down
MARK REED
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:07 pm

jimmy just letting people know what i was told by an offical thats all, good thing he's gone he su** !!Jimmy you've been always the best offical to talk to. when resolving issues.... now and then. see at the track we'll talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!   Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad officiating for Mini Stocks or just plain bias!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next