Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building new cars??

Go down 
+4
WOOD_21
romans81racing
PMS RACING
dojo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
romans81racing
Rookie
Rookie

Building new cars?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building new cars??   Building new cars?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:14 pm

cams are easy to check, so I'll take a look at these. Head gasket is a pain in the butt. I might run it to see what its got first then go from there. I'm not going to run at a championship this year anyway. Might hit the mini dwarf and mini stock doubles.
Back to top Go down
travis
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Building new cars??   Building new cars?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 pm

hello everyone my name is travis creekmore and i will be joining to the mini stocks in a 1984 RWD cilica. i know i am not going to be winning but the car was given to me for free and i am only 17 so i am only going to be out there a few time starting about the 4th race or so, and thats if i can pull at least a coupe sponsors together.

i really owe a shout out to beonki racing as they are the ones that found me the car and are helping me threw this whole process as i am starting up

there are still a few things i do need though incase anyone can help me out and make me a good deal.

a 5 point harness (biggest)
neck brace
gloves
shoes (lol)
helmet
sponsors

the shoes gloves and neck brace i posted because i am working on a budget here and i am not ashamed to use something else that people give/sell me because of the fact im not rich and every penny saved can go back 2 the car in some way or another

thanks a bunch everyone and looking forward to being on the track

661-477-0704 in case someone has something
cheers
Back to top Go down
dojo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Building new cars??   Building new cars?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 am

travis wrote:
hello everyone my name is travis creekmore and i will be joining to the mini stocks in a 1984 RWD cilica. i know i am not going to be winning but the car was given to me for free and i am only 17 so i am only going to be out there a few time starting about the 4th race or so, and thats if i can pull at least a coupe sponsors together.

i really owe a shout out to beonki racing as they are the ones that found me the car and are helping me threw this whole process as i am starting up

there are still a few things i do need though incase anyone can help me out and make me a good deal.

a 5 point harness (biggest)
neck brace
gloves
shoes (lol)
helmet
sponsors

the shoes gloves and neck brace i posted because i am working on a budget here and i am not ashamed to use something else that people give/sell me because of the fact im not rich and every penny saved can go back 2 the car in some way or another

thanks a bunch everyone and looking forward to being on the track

661-477-0704 in case someone has something

Travis, call us or we will call you, we have a neck brace you can have, possibly a helmet if it will fit and maybe some shoes, Jordan or Dylan at 661-203-4018
cheers
Back to top Go down
travis
Spectator
Spectator

PostSubject: Re: Building new cars??   Building new cars?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

alright cool thank you so much!!!!! i will give you a call tomorrow around 11:15ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building new cars??   Building new cars?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building new cars??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2