Bakersfield Speedway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakersfield Speedway

The West's Fastest 1/3 Mile High Banked Clay Oval

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chevyjerry
Crew
Crew

2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas Empty
PostSubject: 2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas   2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:44 pm

this car is a 2 link, blue powdercoated frame chome and black alum, brandnew light weight floater rear end and spare floater with hubs, spare 3 speed trany,spare fast shaft drive line i have intercomp one touch scales,i have camber caster gauge,i have steer plates ,i have a fresh 355 super light weight JASH race engine and spare race engine,i have a 22 foot trailer with 4 foot by 4 foot box,trailer has a brand new winch,trailer is only two years old .i have much more,I wont two sell every thing at once willing to do some trading call for more info and price 805-4746 or chevyjerry2006@aol.com jerry
Back to top Go down
mighty16x
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: 2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas   2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:17 pm

how much for the trailer?
Back to top Go down
chevyjerry
Crew
Crew

PostSubject: Re: 2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas   2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:49 pm

im selling it all together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas   2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas Empty

Back to top Go down

2008 smiley,s modified with only two races this car is from texas
Page 1 of 1